Temperature

A thong party - perish the thought of some us appearing so-dressed. I suppose the ladies would also have to comply! I presume all the reputable chain stores would have them in stock in Surin.

A thong party - perish the thought of some us appearing so-dressed. I suppose the ladies would also have to comply! I presume all the reputable chain stores would have them in stock in Surin.
5457201fa8cda41c340f897f72614a92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in Siem Reap when the next SF Get Together is held..........Anyone wish to join me?
Maybe! How do you know the date of the next SF Get Together? Is it mental telepathy or did you conduct a private unflawed poll at your house?

I'll stand at the border and wave you intrepid travellers farewell and bon voyage. Then I'll turn around to my beloved SWMBO and whisper quietly in her ear, "I love you too. Lets go home for some intimate fun shall we?"

I'll stand at the border and wave you intrepid travellers farewell and bon voyage. Then I'll turn around to my beloved SWMBO and whisper quietly in her ear, "I love you too. Lets go home for some intimate fun shall we?"

Your just so fond of that old TM 6 you have NM. That's more to the truth. You could always have hanky panky with your wife on the other side of the boarder as well.

Takes one too no won, eh Rice. :rolleyes:

[ps: I just can't picture you with your swmbo on Soi Nana early in the morning to watch the SB. I guess it's a good thing all the takeaway bars are closed and it's just ladyboys on the street. Surely she wouldn't catch you looking.] :innocent:

Did I ever say how much I love the pedantic buggers on this forum? Being one of them.

It's just that the alternative fit so well into the sentence.

[Although I am not implying whether or not Nomad has a boarder.]

Back