Temperature

12.3C overnight according to Nomad.
{That would be 54F for the intelligent members here.} :p

"We don't need no education, dah-di-dah":p:p "We don't need no thought control, dah-di-dah" :p:p
"TEACHER, LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!" :mad: / "All we are is just another brick in the wall." :mask:

A neighbours floor tiles have allegedly come unstuck due to the cold. I somehow think it was bad Thai workmanship. My tiles are fine!

A neighbours floor tiles have allegedly come unstuck due to the cold. I somehow think it was bad Thai workmanship. My tiles are fine!

Although I have not seen neither your tiles nor your neighbour's tiles, I still tend to agree with your conclusion.

I'd planned to get a 32" LED but when I saw the size of it, I realised that it was too wide to fit in the "gap" available (without encroaching upon my route to the bog).

To clarify that statement and also satisfy Coffee's curiousity (or in his case "curiosity"), here's a picture:

bedroomtv.jpg

I am currently in the process of designing a new "cabinet" for the TV and ancillaries so that all the cables will be out of sight. However, I started the project some 3 years ago.

^^^ I know the feeling re projects. Just be careful when you step out of the bath while toweling and keep that plug off the floor (as in your picture). Safety first.

^^^ I know the feeling re projects. Just be careful when you step out of the bath while toweling and keep that plug off the floor (as in your picture). Safety first.

If you look carefully, you will see that the extension socket is actually on the lower shelf. The wall sockets are some 200 mm off the floor.

Enjoy the cool weather while it is here. After tomorrow you'll all be complaining about how hot it is. :) This week has been lovely. Nice to able able to wear jeans and a light sweater with a jacket. Usually the warm clothing sits in the closet except for a week or two each year. I am prepared with some decent leather jackets, jeans, cotton SOCKS!, some sweaters and a couple sweatshirts, all of which I bring back a little at a time over the years back and forth. It DOES get cool here for a bit every year, some years are colder than others. But really, just dress for the weather, and have a few good blankets and puffs for the bed. I even brought back a nice winter cap this year - just in case. :) All back in the closets after a cleaning for the next time needed. Ask Surin Joe about the leather jacket I let him borrow (Just borrow< Joe) for his late night motocyke ride home from the Beach bar the other night. 55555

Also handy if you go holiday in colder countries.
72b23663b2fd0db9ab217d05c3a0f4e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back