Thai Immigration new front page.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
over_stay2.png

http://www.immigration.go.th

This is effective from 20th March 2016. If there are any aliens on overstay now might be a good time to sort it. That said, if they are already on overstay the odds are they haven't got the money to get it sorted, either on the grounds of retirement or marriage. There may be other reasons why they cannot get themselves legal too.

One would hope both, Ivor. In context, it's interesting that there are still ads on the internet for retirement visas, no cash, no pension; obviously the IOs who issue those have not yet been ousted.

Info from today. A certain individual out of the Roi Et area had over 16 years as an overstayer just saw the light, payed his 20K fine and departed Thailand by air, about 3 days ago. Two more individuals from the local area who were arrested have been given transportation to the IDC in Bangkok after spending a few days at the beautiful 5 star Kap Choeng Police Crossbar Resort. Yes gents they are taking this serious.

He had to pay for it and my understanding is yes as he does not have the funds.As for the other two, one has the fund so should be ok but the other is SOL.
Won't he be blacklisted for 10years too as overstay is +5years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the "Suppression Unit" has not yet caught any overstayers? They are probably too busy "interviewing" Farangs who are applying for legitimate extensions of stay (and in my case, have been doing for 14 years!).

I appreciate it smacks of "Police State" tactics (which we are in anyway), but would it not be more sensible to perform "stop and searches" in the provinces to weedle out the illegals? Or would that be too difficult?

So the "Suppression Unit" has not yet caught any overstayers? They are probably too busy "interviewing" Farangs who are applying for legitimate extensions of stay (and in my case, have been doing for 14 years!).

I appreciate it smacks of "Police State" tactics (which we are in anyway), but would it not be more sensible to perform "stop and searches" in the provinces to weedle out the illegals? Or would that be too difficult?

Who in the fork you think got the two in the KC Police Jail. Santa Clause.:p

Good response when you don't know the answer.

To satisfy your troll attitude I'm not about to jeopardize my sources which btw are impeccable. Its **** as such that is making thing ruff on all of us that have to deal with KCI.

Did they jump or were they pushed (into jail)?
The answer to this jeopardizes nothing but it is relevant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back