UK PENSION SERVICE LIFE CERTIFICATES

Sounds good to me - Bamboozelled at 09.30, Friday. Bring your life certificates with you.

I will advise re returning the certs to the UK, when I hear (if I do) from the Pension service. One solution may be to send them all together by courier (There is one in Surin I think) and share the cost.

Nookie will sign mine on Friday morning en route to Surin

I will advise re returning the certs to the UK, when I hear (if I do) from the Pension service. One solution may be to send them all together by courier (There is one in Surin I think) and share the cost.

Nookie will sign mine on Friday morning en route to Surin

Mine is already signed but not posted. I shall await developments.

Mine is already signed but not posted. I shall await developments.

Scan it to IPC/DWP......I shall am doing that for a friend pending clarification of the postal service.

[QUOTE="Prakhonchai Nick, post: 315158, member: 253In the absence of a response from International pension centre by Friday, I will scan
tvp.internationalqueries@dwp.gsi.gov.uk

Don't UK government departments need 30 working days to respond to email queries?[/QUOTE]

I have had very many dealings with IPC over recent years and they have always been very good at responding quickly If no answer by the end of the week.....F**K them!

Don't UK government departments need 30 working days to respond to email queries?

I have had very many dealings with IPC over recent years and they have always been very good at responding quickly If no answer by the end of the week.....F**K them![/QUOTE]

I have already written my email. Just need the signed and scanned certificate to go with it. Thank you @CO-CO for the email address.

As previously indicated emails regarding our frozen pensions should be sent to tvp.internationalqueries@dwp.gsi.gov.uk. This would include life certificates - even though DWP state categorically that all attachments must be sent by post!!!!!!!!!! My life certificate has already been scanned and emailed!
That's lucky, I only hope I am as lucky with my scanner. This morning I went to print your earlier advice to show to @Merlin but my Epson printer/scanner refused to co-operate. It's done some sterling service, and then some, and gave me an error message "Your print pads are life expired. Return to an Epson repair agency for replacement." YouTube suggests a fix to clean the ink pads that I will try tomorrow if the sun is shining. Once cleaned, the pads need to be dried in the sun. In the meantime, I have yet to use the scanner. I hope it still works.

That's lucky, I only hope I am as lucky with my scanner. This morning I went to print your earlier advice to show to @Merlin but my Epson printer/scanner refused to co-operate. It's done some sterling service, and then some, and gave me an error message "Your print pads are life expired. Return to an Epson repair agency for replacement." YouTube suggests a fix to clean the ink pads that I will try tomorrow if the sun is shining. Once cleaned, the pads need to be dried in the sun. In the meantime, I have yet to use the scanner. I hope it still works.
I have 2 printer/scanners/ A Canon Pixma and an Epson which is somewhat newer. I much prefer the Canon. Epson always having problems and there is no regular automatic nozzle cleaning etc which is available on the Canon

I am getting confused

I sent the certificate and 2 previous emails to TVP.INTERNATIONALQUERIES@dwp.gov.uk
No response to any!

Then I hope your email reached them. DWP email addresses are changing.

I sent Terry's life cert to TVP.INTERNATIONALQUERIES@dwp.gov.uk yesterday and got this automated response:-

"Thank you for your email.

DWP email addresses are changing and @dwp.gsi.gov.uk email addresses will soon cease to exist.

All future emails should be addressed @dwp.gov.uk. Please update any records you have.

If your email was sent to a valid email address, it has been redirected, so you do not need to send it again.

For further information refer to : https://www.gov.uk/government/news/goodbye-gsi-dwp-email-addresses-are-changing"

I sent Terry's life cert to TVP.INTERNATIONALQUERIES@dwp.gov.uk yesterday and got this automated response:-

DWP email addresses are changing and @dwp.gsi.gov.uk email addresses will soon cease to exist.

All future emails should be addressed @dwp.gov.uk. Please update any records you have.

If your email was sent to a valid email address, it has been redirected, so you do not need to send it again.

For further information refer to : https://www.gov.uk/government/news/goodbye-gsi-dwp-email-addresses-are-changing"
They are taking a long time to change over email addresses.

News story
Goodbye GSI – DWP email addresses are changing
DWP email addresses are changing from 28 March 2019.

I sent mine to the same address and so far no reply

I sent mine to the same address and so far no reply

Might not have got through then.

Care if you ask at PKC post office about post to UK....Jip phoned "boss of postman" today and was told that post to UK is 'normal'.....it obviously isn't.

I will see what answer we get in Nang Rong post office this morning.

Back