90 day report by internet at KCI.

Terry did say that the Captain told him they would have copied it but their photocopier was not working.....................................
Believe that or go with IB's theory.........................

I'll stick with the latter.

That to me is total inconsideration. Supply 2 copies, stamp one and send you away to have it photocopied. Why the fcuk can't they just stamp the 2 copies?

For fooks sake Nick , you're a PR in Thailand ! Don't you know why ?

IMM stamps one and it must be photo-copied. If they simply 'stamped' both then the stamp on the 'second copy' wouldn't be 'photo-copied' because both would receive original stamps and that just isn't the way Shyte-for-brains was taught to do the task.

You simply must start thinking like you have SHYTE-for-brains and then the answers to your questions will come naturally. :p Easy peasy, innit.

[Certainly in addition someone has a piece of the action across the highway at the copy center.]

I heard a story about a Farang (whom I know) made such a fuss about what he considered to be total bollocks about the IO's requirements that he was purposefully relegated to the back of the queue.

And also had to comply with the requirements.

IMO we should go with the flow.

You might be charged for electricity!

I didn't charge them when they brought their computer gear to my house so it should be a reciprocal agreement. And no, they didn't ask first either. Just plugged in an extension lead and away they went with their computers and printer/scanner (photocopier).

I didn't charge them when they brought their computer gear to my house so it should be a reciprocal agreement. And no, they didn't ask first either. Just plugged in an extension lead and away they went with their computers and printer/scanner (photocopier).

I am sure you will have no problem Steve - after all, they offer free wifi and free coffee.

You could have told them to sod off when you saw what they were doing. You could have stated, "As I pay for my electricity on top of the cost to make an extension - did you bring an independent source of power ?' ...but you didn't.

A reciprocal agreement. (5555555)
Ask SWMBO if she'll even allow to bring your copier to IMM. Ask her well in advance so you don't surprise her at the last moment. "But dah-ling SWMBO, the reason I am taking the copier is that I am 100% in the right on this matter and I refuse to cater to their..."
She will undoubtedly not be joining you in your endeavour - take that to the bank.

You could have told them to sod off when you saw what they were doing. You could have stated, "As I pay for my electricity on top of the cost to make an extension - did you bring an independent source of power ?' ...but you didn't.

A reciprocal agreement. (5555555)

Ask SWMBO if she'll even allow to bring your copier to IMM. Ask her well in advance so you don't surprise her at the last moment. "But dah-ling SWMBO, the reason I am taking the copier is that I am 100% in the right on this matter and I refuse to cater to their..." She will undoubtedly not be joining you in your endeavour - take that to the bank.

In fact I said in a very clear voice, "WTF do you think you are doing in my tilac's house? Don't you know I have to pay the electric bills as well as the fffing mortgage and the rates?" However, the thought ballon was censored by my darling wife before it became speech and SWMBO said in her silky smooth voice, "Please help yourself."

Did a 90-day check at Jomtien yesterday. Always busy on Mondays, but quite efficient. Fifteenth in line, but probably took only 15 minutes and I was out of there again. Just gave them the passport with the form in the back, they checked to see how many days since I re-entered the country (89), whacked a new form in and sent me on my way with, "Come back 30 April!" Never seem to care where you live nowadays.

Tried to report on-line today (due date is March 1st). Another failure but there is one slight difference - after completing page 1 and pressing "submit", I used to get a blank page. Now I get a blank page but with this in the middle:

screenshot.jpg

Thanks Yorky, I am due on 13th March (a Sunday) and, while not the supersticious type, I don't think I will bother with the Internet reporting. It has never worked for me before and, in light of your recent experience, there is no reason to think it will ever work for me in the future. Besides, I do have rather an old Arrival Card.

I am not convinced that the site reviews what is entered on page 1 before allowing access to page 2 (my arrival card is August 2008, BTW).

Hasn't effected Nomad much either, Croc. Nothing wrong with hibernation, is there, it keeps folks consistently online or in front of the tube:rolleyes:

[Question - does Europe have a "migrant crisis" ? They seem to travel quite readily.] :tonguewink:

Back