90 day report by internet at KCI.

Hasn't effected Nomad much either, Croc. Nothing wrong with hibernation, is there, it keeps folks consistently online or in front of the tube:rolleyes:

[Question - does Europe have a "migrant crisis" ? They seem to travel quite readily.] :tonguewink:

Some of us even have a family to keep us entertained.

I travelled around the world for 20 odd years and even lived in a few places. Travelling now doesn't have the same appeal that it used to do.

Just done a check; excluding England, 35 countries and lived in 8 of them.

I went through each of the four stages of travelling (primarily flying).

1. Excitement
2. Boredom
3. Resignation
4. Dislike

Just done a check; excluding England, 35 countries and lived in 8 of them.

Very similar tale to tell. Including England, 39 countries of which I have lived for more than 1 year in 6 of them, and 3 years or longer in 5 of them. Started my travels some 50 years ago and only lived in the UK for about 6 years since 1973. Thats why I call myself a nomad.

I went through each of the four stages of travelling (primarily flying).

1. Excitement
2. Boredom
3. Resignation
4. Dislike
What stage have you reached as regards Thailand, Yorky?

I think all 4 still represent my attitude to the Land of Non-smiling people.

There site is up & running its a little difficult to navigate but its ok

Have you managed to report online yet?

I believe the site is not run by Kap Cheong but by a central Immigration Office. In my experiences, If you enquire in Kap Cheong office, they tell you it's not their problem.

SSK IO say that it's a bit hit & miss

Who are they?

I've figured it out - "Sisaket Immigration Office"?

OK, by "hit and miss", do they mean just keep trying and it will work eventually or do they mean it only works on some computers or on some ISP's?

i think your right its national site run from Bangkok i assume good for people who are less mobile or just dont want the agro of getting to Kap Chong every 90 days i havent reported personally online but i have done it for some one who is less mobile due to health reasons

....but i have done it for some one who is less mobile due to health reasons

You are lucky - of all the "90 day reporters" on here I think that there are less than you can count on one hand who have managed to complete the application successfully.

Back