electric bill

Just got mine. 2650bht. Next month should be a bit cheaper cos of 4 days in Bangkok I've just had.

Where did you find that from? Luxury! Starring Tim Brooke-Taylor, John Cleese, Graham Chapman and Marty Feldman.

I watched FP1 in the lounge today (the missis was out). I put the aircon on set at 25 degC five minutes before the start, closed all the doors and windows and it was very pleasant. I turned it off 15 minutes before the chequered flag (another word that Americans cannot spell).

I watched FP1 in the lounge today (the missis was out). I put the aircon on set at 25 degC five minutes before the start, closed all the doors and windows and it was very pleasant. I turned it off 15 minutes before the chequered flag (another word that Americans cannot spell).
Try to keep mine on 27 degC in the living room and 26 degC in the bedroom. The aircon removes a lot of the humidity from the atmosphere and this makes life much more comfortable, more so than just temperature drop.

Thankfully we have no humidity here in Southern Australia. Gets up in the low 40's during the 3 summer months. Right now it's very cold outside, but I've had a freestanding fire installed and as much red gum to burn as I could want. Trouble is now, I don't last too long in to the evening's television before I'm falling asleep. The jumpers/pullovers come off and house is very warm.
Be back in our Surin home in 2 weeks and I'd imagine all 7 or 8 a/c will be set on 23c.

Thankfully we have no humidity here in Southern Australia. Gets up in the low 40's during the 3 summer months. Right now it's very cold outside, but I've had a freestanding fire installed and as much red gum to burn as I could want. Trouble is now, I don't last too long in to the evening's television before I'm falling asleep. The jumpers/pullovers come off and house is very warm.
Be back in our Surin home in 2 weeks and I'd imagine all 7 or 8 a/c will be set on 23c.

Chilly!

My daughters visited Thailand 3 years ago; on one occasion we went to their resort room where they had the aircon set at 16c !! It was bloody freezing....

Wouldn't do that Nookie. Just had a meter installed -they can feed it as required. :)
westwood-meters-timers-reconditioned-prepayment-meter-1-corner-420x210.jpg
555!

Crikey, I must be too frugal with the air con...... less than 2,000 Baht.... although I will have a few hundred to pay in the condo.

Back