Irish senior promises 1 million baht dowry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a lamb to the slaughter .
Plus she looks shocking.

Are there any other pics of her in the article? I can't be arsed to open it, takes too long with slow internet on the ship. The one pic there she could be a he!!!

Another idiot spoiling it for the rest of us, this is why land prices are so high for poor land.

why all the negativity regarding this article, if he can afford it fair play, how is he spoiling anything for anyone?
I've just had a quick check & at today exchange rates it cost me 9.5 million baht to get divorce my first wife 17 years ago so I think he's got a bargain.

why all the negativity regarding this article, if he can afford it fair play, how is he spoiling anything for anyone?
I've just had a quick check & at today exchange rates it cost me 9.5 million baht to get divorce my first wife 17 years ago so I think he's got a bargain.
No problems Jimmy! He's probably an unemployed brickie with a home address in Liverpool. Everything is being claimed and paid for with UK benefits. LOL!

Not good, I agree but I believe (for some) it's called 'personal experience/observations, after living here a while'

OR

It could just be 'GFS' (Grumpy Farang Syndrome)?????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That reminds me of a wedding of a guy in Surin (who shall remain nameless). What she did with the money I have not a clue, but one week after he left for his home country, she was giving blowjobs in a sing-a-song car park.
Is that what they call inflation?

I tell you why because f??? Wits like him f??? It up for everyone , because stupid thai woman read that shit and think we are all like that f??? Wit and want the same .

Rude comment to make about someone elses wife on a forum.[/
What not a shocking looking, well I think she is .
not married yet to her , so not his wife .
I was talking about the man Lamb to a Slaughter and he is , getting suck in by that shocker .
If I am going to pay that money she would went to be good looking and I would not pay any money to marry a thai not in my culture ,
My culture is the woman pays the man money.

Last edited by a moderator:

You're a lucky devil as you got out of your marriage intanglement rather economically. ;;money;;

I have met the guy on a few occasions and he's a very nice person. A doctor (PhD) from memory and has lived in Thailand for many years. Entirely his business what he does.

I agree wholeheartedly.

However, if it was me I would not encourage publication on the internet (thereby making it everybody's business).
Other family members might have been the ones to put this under the spotlight. To be fair, I would think that is a more likely scenario. 'Face' & all that crap.

I have met the guy on a few occasions and he's a very nice person. A doctor (PhD) from memory and has lived in Thailand for many years. Entirely his business what he does.
Go's to show that man with so called brains dose not have street smart when it woman comes to women haha

Go's to show that man with so called brains dose not have street smart woman it comes to women haha

dd7ef45aca29f4e7e7b966af5c18f17a.jpg

I have met him too. Find him friendly and ery interesting to talk too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back