Irish senior promises 1 million baht dowry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people in glass houses should not throw stones and perhaps have a good look at there own track record. To my knowledge this guy has done nothing to offend anyone, but him and his wife are being insulted. WHY. This forum is about helping each other and good humour.

Some people in glass houses should not throw stones and perhaps have a good look at there own track record. To my knowledge this guy has done nothing to offend anyone, but him and his wife are being insulted. WHY. This forum is about helping each other and good humour.

I agree with you but this is a free forum and we can say what we like and I am saying men like him who come here and throw money around like he dose f??? It up for all of us because Thais read that shit and think we all have that money to throw around.
If you want to do the s??? Good on him , but don't let it go public , keep to your self.
The guy is a fool and by going public can make men's life here a little harder, with trying to tell you thai partner I will not do that s??? .

I agree with you but this is a free forum and we can say what we like and I am saying men like him who come here and throw money around like he dose f??? It up for all of us because Thais read that shit and think we all have that money to throw around.
If you want to do the s??? Good on him , but don't let it go public , keep to your self.
The guy is a fool and by going public can make men's life here a little harder, with trying to tell you thai partner I will not do that s??? .[/QIt was
Were the comments you made about his wife the correct think to say on a forum?

The guy is a fool and by going public can make men's life here a little harder, with trying to tell you thai partner I will not do that s??? .

I agree with you George. Had he kept it private and within the family he and his wife would have deserved much respect and privacy. However, doing it and broadcasting it around Thailand and the rest of the World is just crass showing off. I am afraid to say they are fair game for anyone to take a pot shot at and no doubt people will.

afd7b301a0b266c7b3dbf36a1c974f82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am afraid to say they are fair game for anyone to take a pot shot at and no doubt people will.

...no doubt they will and they already have. So is the good life on the internet.

IMO it's the chaps money and he can do whatever he wishes with it. If a Thai lady wants me to do the same I just say 'Sorry honey, I don't have the latitude financially.'

She has the option to leave if I don't meet her (or her families) expectations.

In the end everybody has and makes their own choice(s).

(Ie: "I decided to leave God's country and move to this hell-hole of stupidity." I didn't say that although others have.)

Everybody has a choice if they're not in prison or a prisoner/ (slave).

Were the comments you made about his wife the correct think to say on a forum?
Not his wife is she
What you think see is a looker I think she is not
If you think not correct good , I think it is ok and it is a free forum and I don't take back what I said ok
If you think my thai is a shocker I would say well to you she is but to me she is not , I not get up set when it comes talking about this woman at all .

Last edited by a moderator:
Not his wife is she
What you think see is a looker I think she is not
If you think not correct good , I think it is ok and it is a free forum and I don't take back what I said ok
If you think my thai is a shocker I would say well to you she is but to me she is not , I not get up set when it comes talking about this woman at all .
Have you met either of them?

None of this would have happened if they hadn't 'gone public'.
Have the 'Happy Thai Visa members' got hold of it too???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe not Dave. But personal attacks on individuals should not happen. What one person thinks is ugly another finds it is beautiful and love is supposed to come from the inner beauty. Beauty can often be only skin deep. Nothing wrong with opinons as long as they are not derogatory, demeaning or insulting.

...no doubt they will and they already have. So is the good life on the internet.

IMO it's the chaps money and he can do whatever he wishes with it. If a Thai lady wants me to do the same I just say 'Sorry honey, I don't have the latitude financially.'

She has the option to leave if I don't meet her (or her families) expectations.

In the end everybody has and makes their own choice(s).

(Ie: "I decided to leave God's country and move to this hell-hole of stupidity." I didn't say that although others have.)

Everybody has a choice if they're not in prison or a prisoner/ (slave).

Gods country ?

i did not know you where Scottish Coffee ???

maybe that was a typo and you meant "Trumps Country" !!!

What are you going on about .
You are starting to give me the s???? .
I don't care to meet a f??? Wit like him or a thai woman who is taking him for all his money.

Something tells me he has a lot more money and she is not getting all of it.:rolleyes: By the looks of those photos he can afford a Mia Noi or two or three or four or five...:D:D:D:D:D

Keep it going guys and dolls. Twat Visa is at 6 pages and 140 post on their bitch sheet. WE can do better than that. This is a local couple we are sponking on about..Lets give them all the support we can muster up...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back