Irish senior promises 1 million baht dowry

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something wrong with your mathematics Feret. You have omitted the bar fines and the bar bills from your calculations. Even if you add these into the equation I reckon you would get 375.885 years of uncommitted pleasure. LOL!

Nomad...1,000,000 ÷ 1,000 = 1,000
Divide by 365 days per year.
Let your children check your maths for you.

Nomad...1,000,000 ÷ 1,000 = 1,000
Divide by 365 days per year.
Let your children check your maths for you.
probably calculations are assuming for married man allowance so divide by 12 not 365?

This has been an interesting thread so far, some good and some maybe not so good, but interesting nonetheless. My outlook on this is pretty basic: if I want it, and can afford it, I get it. Doesn't matter the product per se, just 'is it what I want, and do I want to buy it?'
Regarding the Irish man and his sinsod, not in my budget so I wouldn't do it. But......up to him, not me.
Regarding the over-priced hoe, maybe it was something I needed right away, she had it right there and also was relying on a sale to make her living. Under those circumstances it would probably end up with me happy, her happy.

Just trying to show the difference in over-priced hoes.
:laughing::anguished:

I bet many of you have paid up on overpriced 'hoes'

MMMMMM, Mathmatically speaking, 1,000,000 thb @ 1,000 thb per night for sex and company equates to 739.726 years...

Yes, Robert1200...but I think Feret our resident 'Horn Dog' would load up on Blue Steel to insure that it's an every night experience. ;;grimace;;

Please don't dissapoint me...got to be at least weekly :rolleyes:
...not weakly, eh. :(

What gets me about this article is this woman is just after that mans money and this bloke could be a great bloke , but still stupid to believe that woman , if like people say on here he has been in thailand a long time .
She is a no good gold digger and shocking looking , the family will be saying one more stupid western we can can get free money out of .
I have lost a friend back home when it comes to telling him about his thai lady , she is a ex hooker , who is like this lady a gold digger, now I not say one thing to man who hook up with Thais , let them find out the hard way like the Irish man will .

What gets me about this article is this woman is just after that mans money and this bloke could be a great bloke , but still stupid to believe that woman , if like people say on here he has been in thailand a long time .
She is a no good gold digger and shocking looking , the family will be saying one more stupid western we can can get free money out of .
I have lost a friend back home when it comes to telling him about his thai lady , she is a ex hooker , who is like this lady a gold digger, now I not say one thing to man who hook up with Thais , let them find out the hard way like the Irish man will .
Where you say 'woman', I read 'family'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just not the farangs I have seen this happen with the Thais. I keep my mouth closed and have never told another that the lady they were with was of questionable character. o_OIdiots keep coming to Thailand like over ripened fruit dropping off trees. :rolleyes:As far as this couple I wish them the best. She hit the jack pot and he has no idea but its UTH. What brings the hammer down on these two is this has been made public on the media. BIG MISTAKE. I personally know of a few couples locally that have done the same, yes I enjoyed the parties:D BUT they did NOT publish it in the media.

Yes, Robert1200...but I think Feret our resident 'Horn Dog' would load up on Blue Steel to insure that it's an every night experience. ;;grimace;;

Please don't dissapoint me...got to be at least weekly :rolleyes:
...not weakly, eh. :(
I don't have trouble getting it up mate, I have trouble getting it down.:smilingimp:;):eek::D

555...so another example of fake news :rolleyes: according to the fellow. La-di-da...:sleeping:

For those that do not use FB..:D:D:D:D

Irishman says that he never offered Thai bride's family seven figure dowry
Richard McAllister insists that he didn't give any dowry at all to the woman's family

BYDAVID MAHER
  • 12:51, 15 DEC 2016
  • UPDATED17:47, 15 DEC 2016
NEWS
knot.jpg

Richard McAllister and Nathapapas Jaratponkul
by Taboola
Sponsored Links

Here's How Spoiled Barron Trump Actually Is and He's Only 10 (Worldlifestyle)
This Note Melted Their Heart (NowBuzz.me)

Get Daily updates directly to your inbox
An Irishman has said that he didn't offer his Thai bride's family a seven figure dowry.

Reports in the Thai media had claimed Richard McAllister, 64, met Nathapapas Jaratponkul, 44, on the internet and they were said to be together for five years before deciding to tie the knot.

McAllister used to work in information technology in London, while Nathapapas owns a mobile phone shop in the province of Surin.

Photos of the couple in traditional Thai garbs were widely circulated at the couple's home in Surin.

Richard McAllister told the Irish Mirror: "There was no dowry given at all in this engagement.

"There is a video online which shows money but that was for a ceremonial purpose.

"It is from very old Thai cultures.

"Someone latched onto to the whole money thing and it got out of control.

"There was no financial arrangement of any sort.

"I wanted to make clear."

Richard McAllister says that no money has changed hands and that the video footage of the ceremony caused people to jump to conclusions.

READ MORE
Richard McAllister and Nathapapas Jaratponkul
http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irishman-offers-thai-brides-family-9463024

555...so another example of fake news :rolleyes: according to the fellow. La-di-da...:sleeping:

Actually many do a 'show' of money and gold etc. Some even use the faux gold one can get. Cash goes back to the husband providing it. Gold jewelry is sometimes just borrowed from family and friends and then returned. Face and such for the family/bride, and a display for the nosy neighbors looking on.

What I don't understand is how this ended up as a 'news' article on Coconuts.

Actually many do a 'show' of money and gold etc. Some even use the faux gold one can get. Cash goes back to the husband providing it. Gold jewelry is sometimes just borrowed from family and friends and then returned. Face and such for the family/bride, and a display for the nosy neighbors looking on.

What I don't understand is how this ended up as a 'news' article on Coconuts.

Coconuts and Thai Visa are one in the same both fake news outlets.

As I wrote ..he is a very nice man and certainly smart, too smart to fall for that crap and had been with his lady for years. Those that put shit on him should crawl back into their holes and get the facts in order. Some horrible things were said as factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back