Lorenzino's Swiss-Cuisine Restaurant Surin NOW DOING SWISS \ ITALIAN PIZZA ...

Just got home from enjoying a brilliant pizza at Norbie's...As good as it gets and no cigarette ash in it! Both women enjoyed it too. Had a great snitzel as well...a very under-rated venue.

Thanks will have to try , to many people say its good .ThumbUp6

Did you get any picks ?
What flavor did you have ?

He has a good selection of wines too, i had the snitzal there the other day ut was huge i must try the pizza.

I assume that those things are Pizza's now being served by Willi? Oh my God but I hope they tasted better than they look in the photos. I don't have a clue what type of Pizza they are suppose to be. Are they now on the menu or did Willi just prepare these as a special one off for you and the family?

Thanks for the clarification as I assumed when you posted those photos you were referring to the post about Willi now doing Siss/Italian Pizza which is something I have never heard of. So, getting back to that just what are these new Pizza's at Lorenzino's. Details please and not simply a stock reply about just going there myself.

Ok Paddy .

These pictures were taken at Starbeams the owner is Mike .
The flavor is Salami \ Cheese \onion \ he can make you many different flavors you only have to ask , not only Cheese \ mushroom like Willys - Mike is very accommodating as with all his menu he will try his best to please .ThumbUp6

I went to Lorinzino's for lunch today and was surprised to see that they now have an air conditioned seating area. They have also started making fully cooked frozen meals for takeaway. The takeaway meals available were:

Ground beef patty with Macaroni 85 Baht
Spaghetti Bolognaise 65 Baht
Spicy Spaghetti 75 Baht
Pizza Napoli 85 Baht
Onion Pizza 85 Baht
Pumpkin Soup 40 Baht
Tomato Soup 40 Baht

I went to Lorinzino's for lunch today and was surprised to see that they now have an air conditioned seating area. They have also started making fully cooked frozen meals for takeaway. The takeaway meals available were:

Ground beef patty with Macaroni 85 Baht
Spaghetti Bolognaise 65 Baht
Spicy Spaghetti 75 Baht
Pizza Napoli 85 Baht
Onion Pizza 85 Baht
Pumpkin Soup 40 Baht
Tomato Soup 40 Baht

This price is very cheap I cannot believe this - pizza 85b Naaaaa This can't be correct !

So how can he justify that eat in 200 take away 80 , this place is very expensive if I remember ?
80B a slice maybe !
Or maybe it's a frozen Thai pizza I see them for about 50 B on the market .

Back