Visa Agent Surin

I have mentioned a few instructions about my cremation and I've clearly explained that those who do not abide by my instructions, will be haunted by me for the rest of thier lives.
I believe that that instruction was taken very seriously!
:)
P.s. I don't believe in ghosts or other 'invisible friends'
I've threatened to jump out of my box if any Monks come anywhere near. Nobody believes me and they just laugh!

Sorry Nick. I cannot even read the friggin' cheque that they hand to me in a restaurant.
I give to my dear or daughter to review and then inquire about certain items if I'm interested.

At Thai Imm annually with extension based on retirement I believe my darling signs more papers than I do.
I surmise if I break the law perceived or real she is on the hook.
My reporting residence is HER HOUSE afterall.

One day they will only talk to the Thai half.
Ie: "Where would you like him cremated ?"
"How many monks...how many nights ?"
"Do you want music and dancers too ?"
...and so forth. :p

At that point there is really nothing we can do. lol

What would happen if you didn't take her next time Coffee?

I had always gone Kap Cheong and never had a problem until last year.
The bitch started asking for things that had been asked for before.
One of them was.
I want to see your old passports.
She wouldn't talk to me.
Of course I now go to Surin and next week I hope I don't get any problems.

One of them was.
She wouldn't talk to me.
I do hope all goes well. I renewed mine last December. I was aware that the balance on the bank letter was 200 baht different from the balance on the bank book. It's a long story I will not go into. I gently tried to tell my wife as we drove to Immigration that the application would bounce because of this. Suffice it to say, the conversation got rather heated and as she always knows better, I shut up. One hour later, She who knows better, found out the hard way and the application was bounced. She departed Immigration to get a new letter whose balance was the same as the bank book. On her return, the application was passed.

Last edited:
I do hope all goes well. I renewed mine last December. I was aware that the balance on the bank letter was 200 baht different from the balance on the bank book. It's a long story I will not go into. I gently tried to tell my wife as we drove to Immigration that the application would bounce because of this. Suffice it to say, the conversation got rather heated and as she always knows better, I shut up. One hour later, She who knows better, found out the hard way and the application was bounced. She departed Immigration to get a new letter whose balance was the same as the bank book. On her return, the application was passed.
Interesting that the bank are happy to give out letters to people who are not account holders.

I wonder how that would have worked out if the roles were reversed? :)

One of them was.
She wouldn't talk to me.
This medusa must be related to the tunnel c*%ted thing on counter 6 @ Chon Buri immi.

One of them was.
She wouldn't talk to me.

I am sure that explaining that the passports are not your property (and have been returned to the rightful owners - the British government) would have impressed them....

What would happen if you didn't take her next time Coffee?

Honestly, she would probably accuse me of having an affair with one of the ladies/ student helpers at IMM. :p
Keeping well in mind those ladies at IMM know exactly how much money you have in an account(s) or receiving monthly into Thailand. :)

Essentially Co-Co, I'd surmise the experience would probably take longer...surmise being the key word.

So I'll await for other members including yourself to detail how it goes when they go it alone on an extension based on retirement showing their personal residence address (other than a rental apartment or hotel) is in another persons Thai name.

Note: it is good experience for my darling to understand the whole process in case I become incapacitated either physically or mentally at a future date. My 'trustee' will be hard-pressed to do anything from the US.
Also she well understands how her future will be impacted if IMM gives her Coffee any problems or BS in continuing his residence in Thailand.

Interesting that the bank are happy to give out letters to people who are not account holders.

I wonder how that would have worked out if the roles were reversed? :)
Yes, interesting. I will point out that last December I was on crutches and in no way fit enough or mobile enough to do it myself. It was all I could do to get the first letter, the second letter would have killed me. I would have had to drag my body out of Immigration, across to the lift, down and out to the car park, and into the car. Not to mention, getting out at the bank, if Robinson's, across the car park, up the escalator, and around to Bangkok Bank. And of course, repeat everything in reverse to get back to Immigration for the second time. I doubt that I could have done it. I was very thankful to sit in Immigration for an hour, in an air-conditioned environment, and wait for my assistant to return with the necessary.

I do hope all goes well. I renewed mine last December. I was aware that the balance on the bank letter was 200 baht different from the balance on the bank book. It's a long story I will not go into. I gently tried to tell my wife as we drove to Immigration that the application would bounce because of this. Suffice it to say, the conversation got rather heated and as she always knows better, I shut up.

Ye olde Ouch!

Honestly, she would probably accuse me of having an affair with one of the ladies/ student helpers at IMM. :p
Keeping well in mind those ladies at IMM know exactly how much money you have in an account(s) or receiving monthly into Thailand. :)

Essentially Co-Co, I'd surmise the experience would probably take longer...surmise being the key word.

So I'll await for other members including yourself to detail how it goes when they go it alone on an extension based on retirement showing their personal residence address (other than a rental apartment or hotel) is in another persons Thai name.

Note: it is good experience for my darling to understand the whole process in case I become incapacitated either physically or mentally at a future date. My 'trustee' will be hard-pressed to do anything from the US.
Also she well understands how her future will be impacted if IMM gives her Coffee any problems or BS in continuing his residence in Thailand.
Well-spoken @Coffee. Yes, we married men are on a short leash and any solo tete-a-tete with young and attractive Thai ladies can be a just cause to start a thermal nuclear war. Of course, if you are not married, fair enough.

I find my wife is indispensable to my extension process and, of course, she too has documents to sign with regards to her role as my landlord and my residency with her.

Now I always go alone.

Never an issue.

When I used to take Jip half a dozen forms suddenly appeared from nowhere for her to sign.

I presume that you take a copy of her blue house book and Jip's I.D. which she has signed beforehard?

No. I would do that if I was dealing with Buriram - or point out that, as they are well aware, my address is the one that I have been reporting every 90 days - and the one that they issued a Certificate of Residence on!

I actually deal with Jomtien Immigration for my extensions and I take a copy of the condo lease agreement.

Back