New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

When I used to drive to Aranyapratet and the Koh Chang area, I invariably encountered police checks. And they wanted to see passport and driving licence. The route was skirting the Cambodian border which may explain it.

Exactly how many years ago was that ? :cool:

When I used to drive to Aranyapratet and the Koh Chang area, I invariably encountered police checks. And they wanted to see passport and driving licence. The route was skirting the Cambodian border which may explain it.
Heck going to Surin to get my new computer she was stoped and showed DL and they waved her on.

I didn't receive a reminder email this quarter (my report is due 16th August 2022).

I did receive an email reminder this quarter. This was sent by Immigration at 01:03 today: "Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 02/11/2022."

There is a lack of consistency - although I am fully in favour of the online system.

A friend's report date was 25th October. However, he returned through Don Muang on 25th August - that meant that he did not need to report until 23 November.

The Immigration arrival system is not joined up with the online system and, sure enough, he got a reminder last week. He thought he would submit anyway and expected to get a rejection (as I did after doing the same thing).

No, Immigration approved his submission and, despite putting in the entry date of 25 July, he is now approved to 16 January.

My last 90 day report was done online up to the last date of my visa extention. When I extended my extention, a new hand written 90 day report date was given to me (Xmas eve). I expect some sort of hiccup when I next submit it online, but hope I'm wrong.

25 October 2022 - 7:44 AM

Dear YORKY,

We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below.

25 October 2022 - 4:21 PM

Dear YORKY

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.

25 October 2022 - 7:44 AM

Dear YORKY,

We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below.

25 October 2022 - 4:21 PM

Dear YORKY

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.

Because of the auto fill facility, the application took me all of 30 seconds to submit.

However, it will take me another minute to print out the receipt.

And I didn't even get off my arse.

I did not receive a reminder that my 90-day report was due today. However, when I submitted my online 90-report I did receive an email confirming that they had received my application. This was a machine-generated response.

It is early days but I have not yet received my new 90-day reporting date. It will be shorted than 90-days as my extension to remain expires at the end of December.

I did not receive a reminder that my 90-day report was due today. However, when I submitted my online 90-report I did receive an email confirming that they had received my application. This was a machine-generated response.

It is early days but I have not yet received my new 90-day reporting date. It will be shorted than 90-days as my extension to remain expires at the end of December.

It will not be less than 90 days -your 90 days has no relevance to the extension date - I know it doesn’t because I have done 90 day reports for friends that took them past their extension date.

My last online report took 2 days to come back ‘approved’.

The reminder is an interesting one because I can’t think of any change in your circumstances that would affect the production of the automatic reminder. In my case, I didn’t get one but I think that was because I had a report rejected (against a reminder where they picked up the fact that I had entered Thailand on 25 August and didn’t need to report until November)……..hopefully I will get a reminder in February.

Back