KCI extension today.

I have obviously been either kept in the dark or was not listening (more than likely the latter). My wife tells me that the IO told her that we (I) did not need to go 01:07:16, we could go 29/30:06:16, but we should confirm this with the SOs at the visit.
COCO reckons you've been kept in the dark for a long ,long time!!

LOL...of course you wouldn't think that about a customer.

I believe Yorky can handle it...and dish it back out.

My wife is now concerned that if the Suppression Officers pay their visit to our house in the afternoon, they will be required to sit on the stoep in the afternoon sun in order to conduct their business (access to power points). She wishes me to buy a 20 metre extension plugbar to enable them to sit in the shade at the bottom of the garden. I told her that no way was I buying a 20 metre extension which I would never use again. She is now of the opinion that I will be refused my 12 month extension because the SOs will be too hot!

WTF?

Listen to your wife otherwise they will ask to make themselves comfortable inside.
Of course if it's a morning call no worries regarding afternoon sun.

My wife is now concerned that if the Suppression Officers pay their visit to our house in the afternoon, they will be required to sit on the stoep in the afternoon sun in order to conduct their business (access to power points). She wishes me to buy a 20 metre extension plugbar to enable them to sit in the shade at the bottom of the garden. I told her that no way was I buying a 20 metre extension which I would never use again. She is now of the opinion that I will be refused my 12 month extension because the SOs will be too hot!

WTF?

You Northerners are shite at compromise!!

I am sure that I, Alan, Joe, Coffee et al could LEND you a 20m extension for the day.

Lateral thinking Granville :grinning:

It's now almost Monday lunchtime of the last week and Friday is a holiday. If we do not have a phone call and/or visit today, I'll get my wife to ring them tomorrow. Maybe they've forgotten about me!

Not to worry Yorky, here is a shoulder to cry on .........................

Last edited:
It's now almost Monday lunchtime of the last week and Friday is a holiday. If we do not have a phone call and/or visit today, I'll get my wife to ring them tomorrow. Maybe they've forgotten about me!

We also try to forget about you.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I did provide them with a map. The same map I've been using for years for oversize deliveries. No-one else has had a problem up to now.

Anyway, one would assume they would ring if they were lost.

If I remember correctly, it's 1 year ago on this coming Thursday that they started this malarky. Maybe they've called it a day!

Tell them you don't have a 20m extension cable, and that either they come in the morning, to avoid the afternoon sun (no problem today by the looks of things) or that they should charge their laptops before setting out.

Back